Client Relations Specialist
Outstanding scheduler. Tireless volunteer. Animal lover. Explorer.
Everyone who connects with our team will enjoy the distinct pleasure of interacting with Tiffany Balow. She is attentive to accommodating clients according to their individual preferences. She delightfully schedules all meetings and ensures that clients can use the technology that supports our relationships. She has a unique ability to juggle multiple timelines and keep all the balls in the air. Born and raised in northern Virginia, Tiffany now lives in the Saint Louis area with her husband and two daughters. She volunteers at a local animal rescue, supports a family-run cat rescue, and enjoys spending time with her faith community.
- What is the secret to Tiffany’s organization? Her lists have lists! Her plans have back-ups. She has a roadmap for every task
- What life lessons does she exemplify for her daughters?
- If we fail to plan, we plan to fail.
- When caring for others, empathy is the window, and compassion is the door.
- Be what you wish to see in the world
- How does Tiffany find joy in her life?
- She draws joy from her faith and quality time with loved ones. She loves traveling, experiencing different cultures, and international cuisine.
In addition to serving Playfair clients, Tiffany also provides administrative support to a local business in the Saint Louis area. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and currently holds an Associate Degree of Science in Business in Administration.